Following our discussion with the Zilliqa team, we decided to speak to another Blockchain Protocol that is trying to solve the problem of Scalability through Sharding. Hear Nick White, one of the co-founders of Harmony, tell us about what is unique about their Project as well as the IEO that took place recently on the Binance Launchpad.
Tune in to hear about:
- What is sharding?
- Difference between Transaction Sharding and State Sharding
- How does Harmony achieve State Sharing
- How does the overall Harmony Network look like?
- How does Staking work in the Harmony ecosystem, what are the rewards and what does it take to be validator?
- What DApps are building on Harmony, what is the process to port over from Ethereum or another Blockchain to Harmony?
- Binance token sale and roadmap
- Plans for Asia