CoinSwitch is a Sequoia backed cryptocurrency aggregator. A cryptocurrency aggregator allows users to buy and sell multiple cryptocurrencies across various exchanges without creating multiple accounts while getting to choose the best prices across exchanges.
Sharan is currently the Senior Vice President of Marketing and Business Development at CoinSwitch. Prior to this role, he was the Vice President of Marketing and Communications at Unocoin, one of India’s largest fiat to crypto exchanges.
Tune in to hear about:
- Sharan’s background, his work with Unocoin (a fiat to crypto exchange in India) and how he started working at CoinSwitch
- CoinSwitch – is an exchange aggregator supporting 300 coins and 45000 exchange pairs where users do not need to create accounts at multiple exchanges and use the CoinSwitch platform to get access to best pricing
- Current exchanges integrated on Coinswitch: ShapeShift, Bittrex, Changelly, KuCoin, Changer and Cryptopia
- Roadmap: Integrate with IDEX, a decentralised exchange and the challenges with integrating with a decentralised exchange
- End-to-end customer journey for using Coinswitch
- Coinswitch’s business model
- CoinSwitch’s customer base and its distribution across the globe
- CoinSwitch’s roadmap
- CoinSwitch’s value added services such airdrop tracker, tax calculator etc
- Business risks for CoinSwitch
- Sharan’s view on the Blockchain and Cryptocurrency ecosystem in India