Aditya Mishra is the Co-founder and COO of ZenPrivex. ZenPrivex is an umbrella company with different product offerings in the Blockchain and crypto space. One of their first products is the 108 token which is a token representing an indexed fund with the top 15 cryptocurrencies rebalanced on a monthly basis.
Prior to his journey in the Blockchain space, Aditya or Adi was involved in the secondary private equity markets.
Tune in to hear about:
- Background of the team
- Adi’s journey in blockchain and cryptocurrency
- ZenPrivex – the parent company behind the 108 token. Other ventures include a research arm and a decentralised exchange on top of ZRX (“relayer”)
- 108 token – tokenised fund holding the top 15 cryptocurrencies by market cap and rebalanced monthly
- Why the name ‘108’ (https://108token.com/)
- Investment concepts in the crypto space that investors should consider: supply adjusted market cap versus only considering circulating supply (https://onchainfx.com/)
- Why Adi and his team decided to work on this project? Why the ZenPrivex decided to tokenise this index fund versus taking on USD/SGD (or fiat currency straight)?
- Who should buy the 108 token? How to buy the 108 token?
- How the 108 token could trade at a discount or premium to the underlying assets
- Target clients for 108 tokens (including treasury management for companies who have done ICOs)
- Things that Adi is excited about in the Blockchain space
- Telegram, Blog