Fysical is a location data marketplace which connects location suppliers i.e you and me to location buyers which could be marketing agencies, hedge funds, insurance companies amongst others.
Justin co-founded Fysical labs, from which Fysical has been spun out, in Boston in 2014. Fysical was accepted into the 500 startups accelerator in the summer of 2016. Sensing a big opportunity in Asia, Justin and his team moved to Singapore from Silicon Valley to build out Fysical.
Tune in to hear about:
- Justin’s background and how Fysical came about
- Why Fysical decided to relocate from Silicon Valley to Singapore
- What is location data?
- The problems with location data and location data marketplaces
- What are the use cases presently and in the future – hedge funds, marketing firms, commercial real estate firms, smart cities, disaster recovery, health insurance companies
- Who analyses the location data?
- Role of the FYS token in the ecosystem
- Fysical is live on the Ethereum main net – what that experience has been like
- How users can get paid from their location data
- Medium, Telegram and Twitter