Korean Ep. #2: From ‘0’ to the largest crypto asset management app in Korea, by Kain Seo, CSO and Co-founder of Coin Manager
In our Korean podcast 2nd episode, we interviewed Kain Seo, CSO and Co-founder of Coin Manager, the largest crypto asset management app in South Korea.
Kain shared about his journey in developing a crypto asset management app from ‘0’ to the largest user base in South Korea and his perspectives around the cryptocurrency and its service providers in South Korea.
Key insights from this episode:
- From ‘0’ to the largest crypto asset management app in Korea
- What is Coin Manager?
- Our diverse collaboration model from multiple angles
- What is crypto wallet, and who is it for?
- What matters to us the most
- Deep dive into the secure, decentralized crypto wallet
- Macro perspectives on the blockchain industry in South Korea
About Kain Seo
Kain is chief strategy officer (CSO) and co-founder in CoinManager, No.1 blockchain wallet and portfolio tracker in Korea. Prior to launching CoinManager, he founded/worked in various Korean IT start-ups for 9 years. He is specialized in connecting UX-Product-Business strategy with the customer needs, that is what he wants to do in Blockchain industry.
Thanks for listening. For Korean interview enquiries, please email at [email protected]