In this episode, we speak to Jonathan Kochmer, who is the Founder of RChain Asia. Beyond his fascinating life story and career trajectory, he has in his own words:
- helped create a new treatment for palliative care of mesothelioma (extending his father’s life several years);
- had two original songs reach the top 40 on US AAA broadcast radio;
- discovered a species; and
- had the unusual honor of Jeff Bezos referring to him as “a genius… and a gentleman”.
Tune in to hear about:
- His fascinating life story – he’s been an evolutionary biologist, helped to build out the internet, was one of the first 10 employees at Amazon.com, started a music record label and now works with a Blockchain project
- We go deeper into each of the different phases and work in his life –
- Parallels between Animal, Tech, Linguistic and Organizational behaviour
- Work with NSF (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Science_Foundation_Network)
- One of the last guides to the Internet written by Jonathan – https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0963528106
- How it was to work with Jeff Bezos in the early days of Amazon, what the recruitment process was like
Quick note: Around the 42nd minute mark, Jonathan mentions that he thinks that mass Blockchain adoption is one month away. He meant one year away.