Korean Ep. #3: Quality storytelling by content curation optimization by Yoon Kim, Founder of Starfeed
In our 3rd episode (Korean), we invited Yoon Kim, a founder of Starfeed, a blockchain content curation media in South Korea.
Yoon shares about the importance of quality storytelling around the blockchain and cryptocurrency content publishing and his vision in building a trustworthy network of people and organizations in the industry.
Key insights from this episode:
- Too many cryptocurrencies and blockchain content…how can I help curate the most useful content?
- About blockchain content curation media
- Quality storytelling, how can you define it?
- Now and the future; Collective expert knowledge-based curation, and data analysis
- How do we monetize it?
- Our network bridging people and organizations
Thanks for listening. For Korean interview enquiries, please email at [email protected]