In this episode, we speak to Andrew Pantyukhin, the CEO of Tangem. Tangem is aiming to make cryptocurrencies more accessible to everyday individuals by allowing people to store them in smart and secure banknotes. These banknotes can then be used to purchase items or make transactions just like how we use banknotes today.
Andrew has held several roles in various tech businesses prior to founding Tangem. He is a product guy with background in technology and Venture Capital.
Tune in to hear about:
- Andrew’s introduction, background and about early days of crypto
- Projects Andrew was excited about in the relatively early days of crypto (21/earn.com – https://earn.com/ and ZCash – https://z.cash/)
- What Tangem does
- How does on acquire a Tangem Note and how to use it?
- What does the customer journey look like for using a Tangem Note
- Details about the Tangem note – Is the card reusable? How to top up the card? How much does Tangem Note cost to the distributor and customer?
- Tangem’s business model
- Tangem’s roadmap and ambitions
- Website: https://tangem.com/