Our guest for this episode is George Hartley, co-founder of Sendy. Sendy is aiming to bring about improvements to emails by rewarding the attention of email receivers through cryptocurrencies. The attention is rewarded in Sendy tokens which can be purchased by advertisers.
George comes from a mixture of marketing and product background having worked with several startups and marketing agencies.
Tune in to hear about:
- George’s background and journey in the blockchain/crypto space
- Views on email marketing
- What Sendy is about (https://sendy.network/)
- Problems that exist in email marketing today and how Sendy is trying to address those
- Stakeholders in the Sendy ecosystem and role of the token
- How the current business (https://www.smartrmail.com/) is going to be leveraged/affected?
- Sendy’s roadmap